Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Haul and Katherine Pierce


Hey bloggers! 
Today's post is about Halloween. For me, Halloween is a weird holiday because sometimes I get really into it, then sometime I don't.
Also, I wasn't really sure if anyone would want to see Halloween tutorials on my You Tube channel, so if you do let me know!
Yesterday, we went out to get things for a Halloween party my sister is going to, and it hit me; VAMPIRE! So this year, yours truly is going to be none other then Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries.
If your wondering what I got:
A Vampire would not be complete without fangs: These were only $2.46 at Walmart; compared to the Scarecrow brand at $25.99

Ardell Lashes #110

Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Twilight -- Perfect name for a vampire look!
~ Do you want to see Halloween tutorials on my youtube channel?
~ What will you be for Halloween?

AND Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian followers!
 <3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment