Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend Haul! -Fashion-

Hello Everyone! So this is the long Easter Weekend! and if you don't celebrate Easter then I hope your enjoying the long weekend! :D
So I did some shopping yesterday with my mom cause I needed some new clothing items, and the easter bunny brought me some stuff today! So I though I'd share it!
(Prices on are the picture of the item)

Victoria Secret PINK  (by the way I noticed that the receipt is pink too! Such a nice touch :P)
As stated above ^ I also got the "crop" style pants in black. They are made with a very light fabric, and I'm excited to wear them! The t-shirt is also very light. It's also a neon coral color, they had this color in the pants but I don't think I'd be able to pull those off. This bag I got for school cause I needed a new one. PINK as really great totes and this one had a more resonable price then the others. It will be great to take to the beach this summer too!

American Eagle Outfiters
I was so excited to see that American Eagle had their dresses on for $30, I've always loved their sun dresses. This white dress is so fun, light, and flowy for the beach. Brown Gladiator sandals will look awesome with it. It also has pink an blue details on the neckline. This dress also comes in gray. I needed new sunglasses, mine were getting old. I've rarely had sunglasses outside of black, but I love these! They also cover my eyebrows, which I used to not like big sunglasses (I still don't like ones that touch my cheeks) but now I hate it when my eyebrows stick outside my sunglasses. Anyways the picture on the far left is the case that American Eagle gives you free with any purchase on sunglasses.

Sephora, Quo, H&M
Last but not least is a few random little bits. I had to take advantage of being a beauty insider and use the 15% off cupon I got in the mail, because it was extended till monday! yay! So I go tthe strawberry shortcake Body Butter, which smells like Heaven! Unless you don't like super sweet smells... then this isn't for you. But this fomula is awesome; super light, and whipped, very creamy too. The easter bunny brought me the next two things (and forgot to take off the tags :P) But I got these Quo Makeup Bags (Quo is sold exlusively at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada) one is small an black, the other is bigger and is black with magenta flowers. The last thing is probably my favorite, and I've been wanting it too. This beautiful flowy top from H&M, it's a nice coral color and has ruffles down the front. But just a warning, it's also very sheer, make sure to wear a tank underneath.

So Thanks for Reading in today on my little fashion haul!
~Emily
YouTube ~ Twitter ~ DailyBooth ~ Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment