Thursday, April 28, 2011

Selena Gomez Never Say Never Premiere -Makeup Tutorial-

Hey Everyone! I saw Selena Gomez at the Never Say Never Premiere and loved her Makeup! Then MacBarbie07 on youtube did a tutorial, and I knew I wanted to do my own! I actually based my look more off of MacBarbie07's look, then Selena Gomez. But below are pitures for both, then my video, then a full list of products!
Selena at the premiere.

MacBarbie07 link to the video click here.


List of Products:
Face
Blush- Benefit Coarlista
Highlight- MAC Miss Behave Blush -blue heart as highlight- (Quite Cute Collection)
Eyes
Prime- Urban Deay Primer  Potion (origanal)
Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil Lavender
Inner Lid & Corner- Sephora Aspen Summit
Outer Lid- Costal Sents Palette -two mixed colors-
Outer Corner- Revlon Pearl Violet Starlet
Liner Upper Lash Line- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner On The Hunt
Water Line- MAC Tehinkhol Purple Dash
Lower Lash Line- Sephora Aspen Summit
Lips
BonneBell LipLites Pink Candy Cane
~Emily!

YouTube ~ Twitter ~ DailyBooth ~ Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment