Sunday, June 26, 2011

Emily's Obsessions!

I haven't posted in a while, sorry! But guess what, School's out! So I'll try to post more.
But I've had a lot of obessions latley so I thought I'd do a post on that.

Vampire Diaries!
Holy Crap! My best friend, Nicole, got me into this series a couple days ago. And I've only seen season one, so please don;t ruin anything for me... please? *puppy dog face*
Anyways if your a vampire diaries fan you've probably already seen season one so HOW CRAZY WAS THAT SEASON FINALE!? BTW I'm soo Team Stefan, so I was definatly glad that it was Katherine with Damon and not Elena.

Lauren Oliver's Books!
OMG! Laruen Oliver is an amazing writer. The first book I read from her was Before I Fall and that ending completely made me cry :'(
So when I heard she had a second book I ran out to get it. Delirium is a setting of the Future and it's amazing! I'm so excited for the sequel Pandemonium coming out in February 2012. Why so long!? :(
I recently watched an interview with Lauren Oliver talking about Delirium. To watch it click here.
You can follow Lauren Oliver on Twitter and here on Blogger!



As for Beauty I've been loving wearing my hair with boho style waves. Below is a tutorial a posted on my YouTube page.



So that's pretty much it!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment