Friday, August 26, 2011

Favorite Hair Products!

I haven't done a post like this in a while... it's kinda been all polyvore sets. oops :)
By the way, if you want to follow me on polyvore you can click here!
So today's post is all about my favorite hair products... let's get to it! 
*Everything mentioned you can buy at the drugstore!
Got2B Dazzling Shine Spray
I love this product, for making my dull hair shine! 
I like spraying this product onto my hair brush, then putting through my hair. Mostly because I have better control on how much product I'm using then my hair won't end up greasy and not shiny.
Sometime I just spray onto my fingers and use it that way.
If your looking for a product that reduces frizz... this isn't it. It also isn't a de-tangler because using it like that will make you hair look very greasy.
Product Rating: 3.8/5 stars


Moroccan Oil

I love moroccan oil. It makes my hair super soft and shiny... without being greasy.
Enough Said.
Although this stuff is expensive I think it's completely worth every penny. And you can use it on wet or dry hair.
 To apply pour a tiny amount onto your fingers and fluff through your hair- easy!
Product Rating: 5/5 stars


Salon La Coupe Curl Contouring Cream
 I use this product after a shower, and I want to wear it natural. 
To apply, I squirt it onto my fingers, flip my damp hair upside down, and scrunch.
Then I can go to bed, or wear it for the rest of the day. As it dries it will shape my natural curl a bit to help keep the frizz down and sculpt the natural curls.
Product Rating: 4.5/5 stars






Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
I recently discovered this product and I'm so impressed. 
My ends cause the most trouble with my hair because their against heat most of the time.It's safe to say; I'm really hard on my hair. 
This product not only has made my hair feel better, but I'm pretty sure it's been mending my broken and spilt ends.
I just use 1 pump on my fingers and rub it through my ends while it's damp. 
Product Rating: 4.9/5




Thanks for checking out my blog! 
~ Emily


YouTube ~ Twitter ~ DailyBooth ~ Polyvore



No comments:

Post a Comment