Saturday, September 10, 2011

Face of the Day -- Sept 10/11

First of all, I want to mention that right now I'm watching the TLC special of 9/11. I may live in Canada, and not have known what was going on that day; but I know how devestating it was for the families that lost in 9/11, my heart goes out to them.
And: always help each other out because next time they see someone in need, they'll help. Helping each other is a chain reaction.
Anways the face of the day;
Face:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Minerlize Skinfinish Natural
Physicans Formula Happy Booster Blush - Natural
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer - Hula Hula (contour)
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Origanal
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Half Baked (Lid)
MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe (Crease)
MAC Eyeshadow - White Frost ( Inner Corner)
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow - Vintage Lace (highlight/brow bone)
MAC Technikhol Liner - Brownborder (Tightline/Waterline)
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lustreglass - Lovenectar

So, yeah! That's my face of the day. Sorry I havent been posting to often, but school just started so I've been busy. check out my links below! :) <3
~Emily

YouTube ~ Twitter ~ DailyBooth ~ Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment