Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's Fall! ~ my favorites

It's fall time! I love fall; so I thought I'd share my fall favorites with you guys!

Dark Lips
For dark lips, I love using lip stains; my favorite is the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Twilight




I've never experienced any bleeding with it, and it comes with a handy lip balm on one end to keep your lips moisturized! I would recommend is to make sure your lips are nice and smooth before applying because it (or any stain) can easily sink into the lines/dryness of your lips. I like using the Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub; it smells amazing! 

Winged Liner
For winged liner I love the Almay Liquid Liner! It's cheap at the drugstore, plus it lasts but comes off easily at the end of the day. It has a felt tip that goes from thick to a nice thin point for any kind of line.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes! 
I mean, really who doesn't love these?!

Sweaters
Seriously though, I love fall because of sweaters! Hoddies, cardigans, pull overs, jumpers, everything! 









The first two are by American Eagle, and the last you can find at Aritzia (I have 4)!

Halloween
Who doesn't love halloween! My favorite part is the halloween movies on Disney Channel! Especially Halloweentown and Twitches :) 

What's you favorite thing about Fall?
~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment