Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Chirstmas Wishlist!

Christmas is coming! ...says all the Christmas concert I've been playing at lately :P So today I'm going to share my Christmas Wishlist with ya'll!
1. The Hunger Games Trilogy
As usual my friend Nicole got me into this series (like Vampire Diaries) and I'm obsessed! I originally borrowed the books from Nicole, but now I want to re-read it! And I have to have this collection on my bookshelf :) 
2. Benefit's Tints 
A.K.A. Benetint, PoiseTint and ChaChaTint.
I absolutely love these! I love the texture, and color. But my problem is that I don't own any of them. One that I do own in High Beam and I love that one too! 
3. Hot Chelle Rae Concert Tickets
okay guys, I cheated with this one, because I already got them! Let's just talk about Nicole for a minute. My lovely friend Nicole got me these tickets today and let's just say my reaction was priceless. Thanks Nicole! <3
4. Pink SugarPlum -- Bath and Body Works
B&BW has a new holiday scent called Pink Sugarplum and it's smells amazing!!! I know I have so many Triple moisture body creme's but I can't help it, their amazing! 
5. Sweaters! 
I recently feel in love with pull over sweaters. I don't really know why but I love them!! Good places to find them are American Eagle and Aeropostal. TNA makes nice ones too. Plus they're great for the cold winter ahead! 
That makes the big things I would like on this years wish list! Let me know what you asked for! 
Happy Holidays!!!
~Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment