Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nail Of The Day -- Butter London: Rosie Lee

Hey guys! So for Christmas my wonderful sister Rachel got me my first Butter London nail polish! So of course I painted my nails right away. 
This color is perfect for me! Espcially because it's glitter, and I love glitter polishes! 
It has redish purpley glitter with pink glitter - that is seriously the only way I could describe it. 
It has a clear base, so light pink or even black would look great underneath!
I took pictures in natural and artificial lighting so your could see it in both. But honestly, neither of these lighting choices do the color justice. both of these lighting's made it look light, where in real life it's about as dark as it looks in the bottle.
The first coat is a bit sheer, but once you get the second coat on the color looks a lot more opaque - which is the case for many glitter polishes with clear bases. 

Anyways, that's my nail of the day!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment