Saturday, January 14, 2012

Disney Rings!

So I was just making a new set on one of my obsession sites... polyvore. (follow me! ;D )  Which, like youtube, is very hard on my will power and wallet. I always see thing I love and then find out they're like over 9000! not really, but still some stuff out there is expensive! 
Anyways I was looking rings and this one from asos.com totally caught my eye. 
1. because it was one of those double-ring thingies where it goes on two fingers and
2. it said believe. 
which is the best word ever. 
then once I looked closer there's this little tinkerbell peeking out. 
Me, being me, I thought OMG that is the cutest thing I NEED IT! butttt..... it's like $50 which considering that it's gold isn't that bad. but still that's a lot of dough! 
Isn't it beautiful! Plus I've loved Tinkerbell since I can remember. <3
Anyways,
What's on your wishlist at the moment?
~Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment