Thursday, January 5, 2012

HUNGER GAMES NAIL POLISH!?

...let's just say I'm a person who gets sucked in fast. Twilight, Silly Bands, Vampire Diaries, and back in the day; Build-a-Bears. and of course now it's the Hunger Games. 
I recently heard China Glaze was coming out with a hunger games nail polish collection so, I did some research. 
...and found that no one really knows when this is coming out. So if you do; let me know! 
The promotional photo shows Effie Trinket rocking the Capitol look. and here lashes?! those are the Deer & Butterfly Lashes by PAPERSELF. You can buy them at Sephora. 


Sooooo, these are the colours!!! It's been rumored that each polish is for a different district. I'm not sure if this is true, but it could be. Me being me, I love all the glitters, but my favorite is Electrify. 
I'm not sure if I'll actually get anything from this collection. Since - living in Canada -I'd have to order offline. But I would really like to get one.
What's your favorite? and What do you think of the collection? Could they have done better?

and may the odds be ever in your favour. I have a feeling these will be hard to get your hands on. 
~Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment