Monday, July 1, 2013

Relaunch! New Bits + my YouTube

Hello!
It's been quite a while since I've done a blog post (or even posted a YouTube video) but I did want to share some new little bits - AKA reasons for not being around.
In May I took a trip with my wonderful school band to Disney World! It was really a great time and I had tons of fun! In 5 days, we visited all 4 parks and Downtown Disney. We also had a great experience doing the Disney Preforming Arts Workshop and preformed in Epcot! It rained quite a bit but the last day was beautiful and sunny and perfect before we had to come back home the next day. I also ate Mickey shaped waffles every morning for breakfast cause why not?! We also saw the fireworks display at Cinderella's castle, FANTASMIC!, and La Nouba Cirque Du Soleil!
(Speaking of Cirque Du Soleil I heard the incredibly sad news of the 16 ft fall.)
Obviously since it was only five days, I have been home for a while now. My lack of YouTube videos has partly to do with school and partly to do with overall laziness. Just last week, I finished grade 11 and my 2nd semester finals drove me a little crazy. It was project after pro
ject. Exam after exam. Let's just say I've spent this past week off of school catching up with friends (because during exams all we do is worry) and enjoying my summer. I've also begun taking action with myself and have decided to try and do Just Sweat (a feature on Just Dance 3 for Wii) at least 3 times a week. Since I started high school I haven't exactly taken the best care of myself and it's something I think is important for me to do.
As general laziness goes, I just haven't found the energy to get myself up and sit in front of a camera and talk about a bunch of beauty products. I find it difficult to even sit and watch a beauty video. I'm not sure if my interest level has gone down or if it's just the reality. I've found myself unsubscribing to a lot of people lately. I feel like we're all just talking about products we like and nothing really has any background to it. And frankly, it's not entertaining. I've found myself wanting to do more interesting things with my videos, I want them to be entertaining and educational.
That being said, there is a lot of videos that'd I'd like to film and I am not stopping making them. But I think that they won't be consistent (not that they are anyways) because I want each of them to be unique. So I think I'll be taking a lot of the video I want to do and make them blog posts instead so that my youtube and my blog are up to date.
There are many other things that have been taking up time in my life. I'm still trucking through my musical passions. Although everything seems to be dragging at the moment. I've also found myself on tumblr and writing fanfiction a lot. These are all things I like to keep separate from my videos but sometimes they can effect each other.
Without further ado, here's the re-launch of my blog! I've decided to make this blog anything I want. Whether I want to tell you about a new product or an experience somewhere you're gonna hear about it here!
x Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment