Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life: March Break is over.

Hello! Todays post is not about beauty or fashion, but life. I though I would do something different!
Also! I put a new gadget on my blog (to the right) you can now follow me if you dont have a blogger or twitter or yahoo. Just type in your e-mail!
Okay so March Break is over, March break is canada's spring break. and I really dont want to go back to school. I wanna stay home. But really I should cause I've barely done anything. I just sat on my computer, and did nothing. So, I really should go back and move around and see daylight.
Also, since I havent been going out much, I havent been getting any use out of my makeup. Which sounds weird, but since I have quite a bit, I need to use it as much as possible.
I'm not sure how late I'll get to sleep tonight. Whenever I'm off school for a long period of time, I tend to stay up till 4 in the morning, and wake up at 1 in the afternoon. But now I have school tomorrow, so I;m going to try to fall asleep and thats just going to make me fall asleep slower. It's compicated. But bascially, my internal clock is all off.
OMG! My sister, our friend, and I, went to see Limitless with Bradley Cooper, on Friday. It was amazing! It's an action movie. It's about this writer, who has a hard time writing. He runs into this drug dealer, and the drug dealer give him a pill that lets you access every part of your mind. So then his life is awesome because he super smart, but there is all these other twists, and it's amazing! it's rated 14A, so yeah (do with that waht you will).
I've been on Polyvore for a while now, but recently I've really gotten back into it. So if you have a polyvore too, I'd love to see your sets! (link below for my profile)
Anyways, hows life been for you?
~Emily
YouTube ~ Twitter ~ Dailybooth ~ Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment