Thursday, March 31, 2011

Music: What do I like?

So today's post isn't about beauty, but I did post a March Favs on my youtube channel. So there will be a link to my youtube channel (along with everything else) at the end of this post, and you can check it out there.
Some of my favorite Artists:
  • Justin Bieber
  • Katy Perry
  • The Black Keys
  • Maroon 5
  • Selena Gomez
My most listened to song on iTunes: Ours-- The Bravery
This an amazing song and guess what...
Favorite all-time song: Ours-- The Bravery
Yeah. I really love this song.
Other songs I am loving right now are:
  • Who Says-- Selena Gomez
  • Blow-- Ke$ha 
  • Animal-- Neon Trees
  • Howlin' For You-- The Black Keys
Some of my most listened to song are off the Eclipse Soundtrack. I used to listen to that 24/7 I dont really anymore, but I still llisten to some of the songs on it. I definatly recommend that CD, if you like artist/styles like The Black Keys or Vampire Weekend.
I also Love Justin Bieber's Acoustic Album. My favorite song off it is Baby. I really like it in Acoustic version for some reason.
I even have workout music, I really like Indy Q. The beat is really good to keep you pumped!
Where do I get my music?
Well I mostly buy it. Cause I like having the cover art. So usually it's off iTunes, it great for geating singles, and stuff. I don't really like FrostWire, because it's not guaranteed thats it's a good copy of the song. I like buying CD too. Sometimes I like to have a hard copy. I've only ever bought one full album off iTunes. It was the Eclipse Soundtrack, and it was on sale for boxing week. I also paid for it with a gift card I got for Christmas.
I love getting iTunes gift cards. But I never use it al at once. It's great to have money on your account when you just want to buy a song. Then you dont have to worry about paying. Especially if it's a $5 app or a full album. $25 goes a long way in an iTunes gift card.
Anyways, thats music I recommend and all that good jazz. I love music and I'm glad I could share this with you!
~Emily
Don't forget to click YouTube for my March Favorites! And my Polyvore, for fashion stuff!

YouTube ~ Twitter ~ DailyBooth ~ Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment