Sunday, March 6, 2011

Everyday Look - List of Products

And today's font is... Helvetica! because I like saying it aloud, try it... hell-vet-ica! Hey hey hey! I uploaded a YouTube video on one of my everyday looks:

So here is a complete list of the products and brushes I used!
Face-
GoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Pro-Long Wear Concealer
Revlon Under-Eye Conclealer
MAC Minerlize Skinfinsh Natural
Rimmel Stay-Matte
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer

Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion (regular)
NYX e/s - Nude
Urban Decay e/s - Smog
Revlon Palette Naturally Glamorous (darkest color as liner)
Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner - Antiqued Gold
Sephora Mascara Lash Plumper

Lips-
MAC Lustre Glass - Flusterose
Avon Glazewear - Iced Pink

Brushes-
MAC 190 SE
MAC- 129 SE
CoverGirl- exact eyelights
MAC- 217
MAC- 227 SE

Hope you like this look! Check out my YouTube Channel, DailyBooth, and Twitter!
~Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment