Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nail of the Day: JB Nicole By O.P.I.

Nicole by O.P.I. came out with a Justin Bieber Collection in February. Some of you may know, my aunt got re-married in Jamaica in January, but the only people that could go were my parents, so last night they had a reception for all their friends and family that couldn't go. Anyways, I painted my toe nails with one of the Justin Bieber nail polishes so my feet would look all pretty. So I took some pictures so you guys could see the color. If you want to see any other colors I picked up, let me know and I'll do a post on them.

 So I painted my toenails with NOT A GOLD BIGGER. This is a really pretty gold with silver shimmers. I only had to apply one coat of polish to get it this opaque.
Also, with this collection you get Nicole by O.P.I.'s Perfect Stroke Brush. This first came out with a Sally Hansen's Intra-Dry Polishes. Which I did not like, since the formula was already so opaque the brush made it more opaque, making it harder to apply. In Nicole by O.P.I.'s case, their formula is already pretty sheer, so the brush makes the formula more opaque therefore makeing it easier to apply rather then harder.
I should also mention, that even if your not a Justin Bieber fan, you should definatly check out this collection. There are a lot of great colors to choose from. If you would like to see all the colors click here.
Thanks For Checking Out My Blog! Dont forget to Follow!
YouTube~Twitter~Dailybooth

No comments:

Post a Comment